We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide products and services you have requested from us or which we think will be of interest to you. We will never sell your data on to third parties. Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we will request your consent as to the methods we can use to contact you.
This Privacy Notice co-exists with our Terms of Service and together these govern the handling of Personal Data in the course of carrying on commercial activities. Please take the time to read and understand our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or our Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Who we are:
Volo FS is a trading name of Pesinked Limited (company registration number 07509735). In this Privacy Notice the company will be referred to as “we”, “us” and ‘our”. We are a finance broker with our registered office being Suite B. Anson House, Cae’r Llynen, Llandudno Junction, Conwy, LL31 9LS.
The types of Personal Data we collect:
All of the services we offer require us to obtain Personal Data about you in order to perform the services we have been engaged to provide. The nature of the services provided will determine the type of Personal data we might ask for, this information may include, but is not limited to:
Information you provide to us:
Basic Personal Data such as;
– first name;
– family name;
– personal and/or business email address(es)
– personal and/or business telephone number(es)
– personal and/or business address(es)
– position in the company
– company name
– company registration number;
– address(es) of site/security
Verification Details such as;
– Date of Birth;
– National Insurance Number;
– Driver’s Licence Number;
– Passport Number
Information that we collect or generate about you:
– A file (electronic and paper) with your contact history so that we may ensure that we provide appropriate services and you are satisfied with the services which we have provided to you;
– A file (paper and electronic) with your contact history to be used for marketing purposes where we send direct marketing communications to ensure that you are aware of products and special offers that may be of interest to you
Information we obtain from other sources:
– Cookies: A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When you visit our website, cookies are used to collect technical information about the services that you use, and how you use them.
How we use your information:
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed by us in the following ways and for the following purposes:
– to respond appropriately to your enquiry;
– to provide you with information, products and services you request from us;
– to provide you with information about products and services we offer that may be of interest to you;
– to notify you about any changes to our service;
– to approach lenders on your behalf to arrange the funding you require;
– to understand your needs and interests;
– to enable you to submit your application for our products and services, where applicable;
– to set up customers to use our products and services;
– for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our website to ensure they are user friendly and to prevent any potential disruptions or cyber attacks;
– to allow you to use and access the functionality provided to support our products and services;
– to understand feedback on our products and services and to help provide more information on the use of those products and services quickly and easily;
– for the management and administration of our business;
– in order to comply with and in order to assess compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and internal policies and procedures;
– for the administration and maintenance of databases storing Personal Data.
However we use Personal Data, we make sure that processing complies with the law, is in ways that you would reasonably expect and which has a minimal privacy impact, or where there is compelling justification. The law allows us and requires us to use Personal Data for a variety of reasons, these include:
– because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
– because it is necessary for a contract we have with you;
– we have obtained your consent;
– we have legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge;
– we may need to do so in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings;
– the use of your Personal Data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
– allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
– maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
– monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials;
– enabling quick and easy access to information on our products and services;
– offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems; and
– obtaining further knowledge of current threats to network security in order to update our security solutions and provide these to the market.
You are not obligated to provide us with the Personal Data we request but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide the requested services to you.
Disclosure of your information to third parties:
– We may share your Personal Data within our company for the purposes described above.
– We may also share your Personal Data outside of our company for the following purposes:
– with our business partners. For example, this could include but is not limited to; organisations such as specialist lenders and/or funders who offer services that may be of assistance to you (in this instance, we would only ever share your Personal Data with your prior consent), our partners from whom you purchased our product(s) or service(s). Personal Data will only be transferred to a business partner who is compliant with appropriate data protection obligations and the relevant privacy and confidentiality legislation;
– to the extent required by law, for example if we are under a duty to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation (including, without limitation, in order to comply with tax reporting requirements and disclosures to regulators), or to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights;
– if we sell our business or assets, in which case we may need to disclose your Personal Data to the prospective buyer for due diligence purposes; and
– if we are acquired by a third party, in which case the Personal Data held by us about you will be disclosed to the third party buyer.
How we safeguard your information:
We have extensive controls in place to maintain the security of our information and information systems. Electronic client files are protected with safeguards using appropriate controls (such as restricted access) and are also stored on an encrypted server. Paper-based records are kept in locked cabinets in secure premises. Physical access to areas where Personal Data is gathered, processed or stored is limited to authorised personnel.
All personnel are required to follow all applicable laws and regulations, including in relation to data protection law. Access to Personal Data is limited to personnel who need it to perform their roles.
How long we keep your Personal Data:
How long we hold your Personal Data for will vary and will be determined by the following criteria:
– the purpose for which we are using it – we will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
– legal obligations – laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your Personal Data.
In all the above cases in which we collect, use or store your Personal Data, you have the following rights:
– the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your Personal Data;
– the right to access the Personal Data we hold about you (a fee will be payable for excessive requests);
– the right to request that we rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
– the right to request that we erase the Personal Data we hold about you where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to hold it;
– the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data
– the right to request transmission of your Personal Data to a third party
– the right to object to processing of your Personal Data
– the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using the information that we hold about you, please contact us at our registered address below.
We are usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from us, you may escalate your concerns to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Our website may contain links to other websites. This Privacy Notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies and notices
Changes to our Privacy Notice:
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, add or remove portions of this Privacy Notice at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to this Notice means you accept the changes we make. This Privacy Notice was last updated on 20th May 2018.
How to contact us:
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our Privacy Notice, Terms of Service or Personal Data we may hold about you.
Postal Address: Suite B. Anson House, Cae’r Llynen, Llandudno Junction, Conwy, LL31 9LS.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01492 233 999